Hypnotherapy is a series of Hypnosis sessions, a type of holistic treatment that guides the client intentionally into a trance state to work directly with the subconscious mind and bring about positive changes in the client’s life.
Hypnotherapy Is one of the most underrated yet one of the most effective and fastest working tool to achieve positive changes in one’s life. By working directly with the Sub-Conscious mind and bypassing the Conscious Critical Faculty Hypnotherapy can successfully alter negative and limiting beliefs that may hold back people from achieving their goals, living a happy and fulfilled life, having a positive attitude and being successful in any areas of life, may that be health, business or relationships.
Everyone experiences the trance state several times a day when the conscious mind drifts off but the subconscious mind is always alert and aware, it is similar to daydreaming. Many of us have had the experience of arriving at the destination after driving for a while and then wondering how we got there as on the way the conscious mind was busy thinking about something else and the subconscious mind was alert.
Hypnotherapy has the lowest risk of all the types of therapy and the client is in absolute control. Nobody can be hypnotized against their will and anyone can leave the trance state whenever they wish.
The subconscious mind is responsible for our well-being and survival, it protects us from danger and looks after us by default therefore even if someone wanted to manipulate the subconscious through hypnosis it would awaken the client immediately. Hypnotherapy is absolutely safe.
The subconscious mind is the ‘holder’ of all beliefs, all previous life experiences and all skills that are learnt. All the things that are not in the conscious mind are ‘stored’ in the subconscious.
The subconscious is also responsible for our safety and survival, it activates the flight-and-fight response to any threat and able to make instant decisions such as making us step back onto the pavement when a car is coming or makes us run if a dog is running towards us.
The conscious mind is the way to the subconscious but during hypnosis the conscious mind - with all its judgements and prejudices - can be bypassed for quicker results.
Hypnotherapy absolutely works, amazing results can be achieved with it, just to name a few:
- treat anxiety for a more relaxed and happy life
- improve confidence, self-esteem and self-belief
- change unwanted behaviours, stop bad habits such as nail biting, hair pulling
- enjoy better health, boost your vitality, better sleeping patterns
- achieve your goals, be more confident in your business
- get clarity in thinking, make better decisions
- help in relationships, generate motivation, manage anger and stress
- dealing with loss, soothing emotional pain and gaining more strength
Absolutely. Hypnotherapy can help in many areas, such as:
- increasing motivation and ability of problem solving
- achieving goals, gaining clarity, awareness and better focus
- improving the effectiveness of decision making
- increasing resilience, assertiveness and sales performance
- managing stress around public speaking
- improving presentation skills, increasing confidence
Apart from feeling more relaxed, having better sleep, being generally more positive and peaceful there are no side effects of Hypnotherapy.
Hypnotherapy is a learning process for the mind that is why a whole treatment consists of several sessions. After the issue has been presented during a discovery session and I understand how serious the situation is I will be able to give an opinion about how many sessions are needed but that can change during the course of the process, depending on the speed of progress.
...and embark on a journey of unlimited possibilities to a more fulfilled and happier life experience...